- Reference Number : REFS/019607
- Directorate : NURSING
- Number of Posts : 5
- Package : R 293 670.00 – R 337 860.00 per annum (excluding benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs. L. Kekana: (011) 535 3008
- Basic R425 qualification i.e., Diploma / Degree in Nursing, or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse. An appropriate experience in the psychiatry setting will be serve as an added advantage for psychiatry. Driver’s license and computer literacy will be considered as an advantage.
- Provision of optimal, holistic knowledge of mental health care in nursing. Provide complex and advance comprehensive care to patients in a psychiatric unit in a cost effective, efficient, and equitable manner. To understand the processes, procedures, and other legal framework pertaining to Nursing and Mental Health Care Act. To act as a shift leader when required to do so. To be able to work night duty and public holidays. Good communication skills and writing skills are of importance. Ensure the implementation of the National Regulated Norms and Standards and Batho Pele Principles. Participate in other structures (Committees) of the hospital outside the unit to strengthen service delivery. Maintain own professional growth and ethical standard.
- Tara Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability, and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed new (effective from 01/01/2021) Z83 (81/971431) form with a comprehensive CV containing at least three (3) contactable references. Certified copies of qualifications, ID, Statutory Registrations, or other relevant certificates need not be attached when applying for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the interview date following communication from HR. The relevant reference number / post number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre c/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196, or be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date : 02-02-2024
|Do you have Diploma / Degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a professional Nurse?
|Are you registered with SANC as a Professional Nurse?
|Do you have a valid driver’s license?
|Are you computer literate?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.