The Mr Price Apparel Division is looking for an Assistant Store Leader whose primary focus is Floor & Visuals. Ensure a seamless process from back of house to front of house to enhance the total customer experience
Work in conjunction with Visual Merchandise Display artist with regards to Windows & Drive aisles, Floor/department layouts, In-store Merchandising, and housekeeping. To ensure adequate staff planning to support service orientated environment.
Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
Leadership & Development:
Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Sales & service management.
Brand, customer & product understanding.
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 7-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS, sheet street and Power Fashion.Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Sales Growth & Profitability:Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include: in-store marketing, competitor shopping, partnering/participating in local events and driving new accounts/memberships per targets (if applicable).
Grade: 12/NQF 4.
CALL CENTER Agent JOB AVAILABLE
You are enthusiastic, have an excellent way with people and certainly know how to stand your ground when necessary!Are you someone that has good communication skills, assertiveness, and persuasiveness? This is what it takes in this role which involves contacting arrears customers to collect on the overdue instalments for all lending products, thereby minimizing bad debt write offs.
As a strong team player you will report into the Collections Team Leader
- Accurately updating customers’ information
- Establishing a rapport with customers and rehabilitating customers through excellent customer service standards
- Ensuring all quality of work is in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Negotiate payment arrangement in accordance with set standards
A good telephone manner, customer service orientation and attention to detail is what it takes to succeed in this role, as well as the following key requirements:
- 1 years’ experience in debt collection and/or relevant tertiary qualification
- NCA (National Credit Act).
- CPA (Consumer Protection Act).
- Debtors Processes.
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information).
- DCA (Debt Collectors Act).
- Understanding of the life cycle of an account
- Understanding of the collection process and the systems that drive these processes
- Able to work overtime when required, Public Holidays included.
- Computer literacy – MS Office.
- Must be able to work from 08:00 to 14:00pm and alternate Saturdays
The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 7-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS, sheet street and Power Fashion.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Learning and Development Coordinator
This customer facing individual will be required to coordinate, record and report on the logistics activities required to deliver learning solutions for the mrp academy and business. Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities are required to deliver optimal use of our Learning Management System. Ability to work proficiently on Excel and must have a keen interest in reporting and a certain element of finance.
- Coordinate various logistics aspects (research, schedule, plan, capture and report) of L & D learning solutions delivery to ensure sessions are successfully implemented. This may include:
- Scheduling learning solutions or executing learning solution schedules as received from Program Managers. (Booking of internal/external training venues, facilitators, resources)
- Where appropriate, researching potential training solutions.
- Communication with stakeholders (delegates, people managers, facilitators, Academy team, external facilitators, external venues, etcetera.)
- Learning Experience Coordinator is aware to ensure printing, catering etcetera is planned and executed.
- Liaison with Travel department, HR business partners, Line Managers, external vendors, academy stakeholders and delegates. Communicate via multiple platforms (POS, SMS, and Emails)
Monitor occupancy rate (attendance and non-attendance) and give feedback to relevant parties.
- Administration and Reporting:
- Accurately capture and file attendance registers, delegate and facilitator feedback forms etcetera.
- Capture vendor invoices as pertinent.
- Ensure highest standards of data integrity.
- Compile, analyze and interpret custom and recurring reports for business (for example BEE, EE, ATR)
- Support Skills Development Facilitator by capturing SETA Learnership information.
- Assist in providing support evidence / administration for ATR / BEE audits on behalf of the business.
- Grade 12
- A completed related HR or Learning and Development qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a Learning / Training and Development administration / support role
- Proficient with the MS office suite including Excel, Outlook, WordCORE COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – team player
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work on numerous activities simultaneously
- Deadline oriented
- Tech savvy
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented with the ability to exercise professional judgment
- Is agile and adapts to a dynamic business environment
- Is resilient and able to manage complexity
- Strong analysis skills