Apply for a job today
View our exciting career opportunities. To stay updated, register your details and upload your latest CV.
Join the TFG Team
While TFG has a history of over a century as an experienced retailer, we also have the mindset to catapult the business beyond the fourth industrial revolution with our exciting e-commerce strategy, manufacturing growth plans and technologically driven business and people practices.
We know that people are the most important success factor in realizing our vision and have built a culture for individual and business success.
Our attraction model is structured to provide you with the best experience whether you’re a graduate, new job seeker or seasoned in your field.
If you are young (in age or at heart), energetic, want to be part of a business with the experience of history and a clear vision for the future, start your journey today by exploring the diverse job opportunities available.
Apply today or create a profile for future jobs that might match what you’re looking for. Register and submit your CV
Are you passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading retailer?
We are looking for high energy and confident team members, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products. If you have strong selling instinct and enjoy impressing Customers with your keen sense of style and creative eye then this position is for you!
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing Customer experience.
- Exceed Customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target.
- Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Assist with replenishing of stock and visual merchandising to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
- A Matric Certificate.
- Passionate about retail is a must.
- Sales driven and service focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Experience in representing a quality brand
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
TFG Brands and Services
We have a range of jobs that might just be what you’re looking for to kick start or elevate your career to the next level.
Click through to find current jobs available in Stores, Finance, HR, Marketing, Buying, Planning, Manufacturing, IT, Distribution, Logistics, Value Added Services and Credit to name a few.
Our latest kid on the block licensed to grow our e-commerce business to a whole new world doing retail.
We are looking for the best IT tech skills available and you might just be the one we want.
Click through to jobs available and take the first step to being part of TFG’s e-commerce evolution.