Fidelity Services Group
AssociateCompany primary industrySecurity and InvestigationsJob functional area
- Pick stock for selected jobs as per pick slip request.
- Pack stock away on racks that was receipted from suppliers.
- Obtain a signature from the dispatcher who receives the stock.
- Give a copy of the pick slip and transfer confirmation to the relevant collector.
- Assist with stock take during month end and Cycle counts during the day.
- Ensure all picks slips are executed daily and accurately.
- Ensure all completed paperwork are handed over to the office admin for processing.
- Ensure no paperwork is left behind on the racks in the warehouse.
- Ensure all scanners are set on charge in the office before your shift end.
- Ensure to keep the warehouse area clean.
- Report any suspicious behaviour to Management.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Good people skills
- Able to work in a team.
- Honesty is key in the Warehouse.
- Must be able to lift at least 15kg.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Matric / Grade 12
- Experience in a warehouse environment beneficial
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.