- Reference Number : refs/019722
- Directorate : Office of the Executive
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 31 462.75
- Enquiries : Human Resource Department – (011) 032 0250
- • Bcom Law Degree/ any other Law or Administration related • Five (5) years’ related experience in a Corporate Secretariat environment. • Must have experience in CIPC Compliance • Planning and Organizing • Writing and Reporting • Good interpersonal and communication (Verbal and Written) • Attention to detail • Well-tempered and be able to communicate well at Board level • Understanding of Companies Act
- • To coordinate meetings for the various governance structure including the timeous distribution of all supporting documentation / packs required for the preparation of the meetings. • To stay abreast of legislative and corporate governance developments, provide ongoing support to the Company Secretary, Board, the various Committees including internal stakeholders, on matters of ethics and good governance; • To record proceedings of the various meetings and prepare minutes • To coordinate Board Communications as and when required • To work together with the Company Secretary in the compilation of the Strategic Plan and Annual Performance Plan; as well as the communication thereof to Board. • Identify designated executive members responsibilities, authority and personal performance measurement criteria • To ensure proper record keeping for the Governance Department in order to comply with the audit requirements. • Ensure that all Board Members are paid on time • Participate in the recruitment and selection Board Members • To assist with the co-ordination of Annual General Meeting and Strategic Planning Session for Metropolitan Trading Company • To record proceedings of the various meetings and prepare minutes • To communicate Board decision numbers / resolutions internally; monitor the implementation of the Board Resolutions and provide on –going feedback. • To assist the Company Secretary in ensuring that the organization is adopting best practices in corporate legislation
- Appointments will be made in accordance with MTC’s Employment Equity Policy and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Employer : Metropolitan Trading Company
Location : Braampark
Closing Date : 01-02-2024
|Do you have Bcom Law Degree/ any other Law or Administration related
|Do you have five years related experience in a corporate secretariat environment?
|Do you have 3-4 years experience in serving committees in public sector?
|Is your typing speed above 40 words per minute?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.