KFC Job Posting: Food Preparation and Cooking
To prepare all KFC products in accordance with the KFC standard operating procedures, with strict adherence to Health and Safety standards.
We are part of Yum! Brands who is focused on building KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and The Habit Burger Grill to be the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands.
KFC Africa is a pan-Africa business with a presence across 22 markets in sub-Saharan Africa. We employ 35 000 people across all our restaurants and support centers.
As a global company that serves millions of consumers at 50,000 restaurants across more than 150 countries and territories, we aim to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet, and people.
Our vision is to paint Africa red, and so we’re always on the lookout for great talent to help us take the world’s most loved fried chicken brand to as many locations across this continent
- Prepare and cook KFC products using approved KFC standards and procedures when instructed by the manager
- Portion ingredients and cooked products using approved KFC procedures
- Hold and monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for each product
- Ensure the correct use of product holding equipment in respect of holding times and temperatures
- Follow all standard procedures and schedules for cleaning and sanitizing food preparation and storage areas equipment and utensils
- Capture product preparation information and monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for products
- Adhere to Yum’s culture principles
- Be obsessed about product quality by ensuring product is prepared and served to customers as per KFC standards and every customer is satisfied
- Perform other duties from time to time as requested by the Restaurant General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor