SASSA R350 Reconsideration Payment Underway.SRD SASSA Reconsideration Coming Soon So Check Your SRD SASSA STATUS Applications for the Covid-19 Social Relief Distress Grant of R350 have been processed by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA).
There has been a backlog that has slowed down the release of funds and interfered with the process’s ability to run smoothly.
They started making payments early this week and after months of dealing with appeals, verification, and reconsideration processes about seven hundred and fifty thousand (750 000) have been paid and they expect payments to increase to over a million by the end of the week.
The move was subject to a number of conditions, one of which being that the R44 billion allocated budget would be maintained by addressing the issue of inclusion and exclusion errors.
In order to accomplish this, SASSA has to establish a new method for testing all applications, including submitted appeals. As a result, SASSA was forced to put in place a procedure for examining people’s bank accounts to determine their income.
Reasons Listed for Rejecting Your SASSA SRD R350 Application
Learn all the reasons why SASSA SRD R350 was rejected. Why was your Covid-19 R350 SRD reapplication rejected, you ask? To better understand, we’ve provided a comprehensive list of the reasons your grant application may have been rejected.
It can be frustrating when you haven’t received your confirmation SMS, yet are still not sure why the application was declined.
- Alternative income source: You’ve had funds flowing into and out of your bank account recently that were higher than the minimum threshold for the qualification criteria.
- Identity verification failed: Your personal details do not match the details provided by the Department of Home Affairs.
- Existing SASSA grant: You were a client of the SASSA grant during the application process.
- NSFAS registered: You are/were registered with NSFAS during the period of the application. Beneficiaries of NSFAS do not qualify for the special R350 grant.
- UIF registered: The system picked up you received a payout from UIF during the period under consideration.
You’re welcome to dispute any of the above-mentioned reasons on the SRD Appeals website.