Apply for Arup Bursary Online and also Get how to complete the Arup Education Trust Bursary Applications Online and also on the PDF Version. Step by step Arup Education Bursary Process :
- ABOUT THE COMPANY – ARUP
- ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Check Out other Bursary Here :ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022 – 2023
- HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ARUP
Arup (Arup Group Limited) was founded in 1946 by Sir Ove Arup, as a multinational professional services company. The firm provides planning, design, engineering, consulting and project management services across the built environment sector.
Headquartered in London, within the United Kingdom, the company employs more than 13 000 staff members in their 92 offices. The companies offices are located throughout 35 countries, with a presence in Africa, Europe, Australasia, East Asia, the Americas and the Middle East.
The Arup Education Trust was formed in 2011, with the aim of bettering the lives of previously disadvantaged students by way of education. They are committed to helping female students advance their skills, with at least half of the beneficiaries being women.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Arup Education Trust Bursary was created in the hopes of helping students with strong academic merit, but lacking financial funding.
The bursary will be awarded to students who are currently studying or intend on studying towards a degree qualification within the Built Environment field.
Once students have graduated, there is NO obligation to work for Arup. Students must however, remain within the country for a minimum of 3 years after graduation, in order to contribute to the country.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be black (per SA BEE codes),
- Previously disadvantaged,
- Currently studying towards a B Tech or degree in the built environment, or registered and accpeted to study in the upcoming year,
- Studying at a university in the Eastern Cape/ Gauteng/ KwaZulu-Natal,
- Strong academic record,
- Combined household income of no more than R10 000/ month.
Check Out other Bursary Here :ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022 – 2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Arup Bursary application form in either of the following formats:
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Latest tertiary academic results (certified copy of)
- Proof of household income (latest payslips) (certified copies of)
- Recommendation letter from one of your lecturers
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways;
1) Email: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Arup Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line)
The Arup Education Trust
10 High Street
30 September annually.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Arup directly:
Tel: 011 218 7613